Monday, January 4, 2010

Din Ho Chinese BBQ



There couldn't have been a better way to ring in the new year than having a family style Chinese meal! I of course did not cook this meal, rather the fine cooks at Din Ho Chinese BBQ in Austin, Texas took care of that part for us! About 15 of us, 3 kids included all went there on New Years Day. For most of our group it wasn't their first experience at Din Ho, but for Cameron and I it was. and OH MY GOD, this place was AMAZING! (For those of you back home in Fairbanks, it kind of reminded me of Pagoda). The service was outstanding and super fast. It couldn't have been 5 minutes after we placed our order that food started pouring out of the kitchen. Some of the dishes we had included: Walnut Shrimp (my personal favorite), Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, Sesame Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup, Beef with Broccoli, Kung Pao Chicken and a ton more. None of the dishes were disappointing!



If you're ever in the Austin area I highly recommend coming to Din Ho!! I know I will be back there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment