Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peaunut Butter Cookies


I don't remember ever making peanut butter cookies and maybe they are suppose to be this easy, but I'm shocked at how easy these things were! Oh, and don't mind my baking pan, it has gotten a lot of love over the years. Anyway, it was super gloomy and rainy here today and so I decided some cookies might brighten my day...and widen my butt, although I really wasn't so stoked about the latter. Oh well! I came across this recipe at kraft and thought it seemed fairly simple enough to fix my cookie craving! These are now my go to cookies when I need something last minute to bring to someones house or just want a cookie fix. Seriously, in less than 20 minutes these things were mixed, flattened, baked and ready to eat!

Recipe:
1 egg
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped peanuts (I left these out, I don't care for nuts)

Mix egg until foamy. Add in rest of ingredients and mix well. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Take a fork and flatten each ball of dough making a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.

1 comment:

  1. those look diVInE!:D i had no idea they were so easy?? i guess we never made them either! your picture looks so good too! i need to play around with my camera still a tad...wish i could pop ova' and eat one right now!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete